City Wireless Solution
Wireless city refers to the use of multiple wireless access technologies to provide the entire city with wireless network access anytime, anywhere. Wireless City is an information application platform that integrates the Internet, mobile Internet and the Internet of Things. By aggregating a large amount of information content and applications, it can provide convenience for citizens’ shopping, travel, learning, education, health care, etc., and for corporate sales and publicity Provide powerful tools for the government’s government affairs disclosure, supervision, and city management.
1. Realize indoor and outdoor wireless coverage requirements. Public areas such as commercial areas, squares, residential public areas, governments, and offices can all enable users to easily connect to wireless networks.
2. All users must pass portal authentication before they can access the Internet. Different authentication methods and Internet strategies are adopted for different user groups.
3. On occasions such as government affairs centers, use a fixed SSID to access the Internet, use SMS authentication to access the Internet for free, and record the user’s mobile phone number for traceability.
4. Visitors in business districts use a fixed open SSID to access the Internet, and need to limit the duration of a single Internet connection and upload/download speed, and use SMS authentication to surf the Internet for free in order to collect mobile phone information.
5. Practitioners in business districts use fixed and hidden SSIDs to surf the Internet without time limit, and have a good surfing speed experience. They charge a certain monthly or annual fee, generally 10M monthly and 10M yearly.
6. In the public areas of residential areas, use a fixed open SSID for Internet access, and use one-click login or WeChat to connect to wifi for authentication. It also needs to limit the single online time and upload and download speed of the Internet, which is free Internet access.
7. The system can export the user’s mobile phone number so that the operator can conduct secondary SMS marketing activities for the user.
8. The Portal authentication page can carry a variety of advertising styles, including text, pictures, videos and other content, which can be easily modified and replaced.
9. It can push different portal pages based on different geographic locations, times, and SSIDs, so that operators can accurately place advertisements for visitors, business district employees, and owners.
10. The system meets the basic data statistics functions such as the number of people on the Internet and portal push.
11. Convenient deployment and simple maintenance. At the same time, the overall equipment needs to be easy to operate, easy to manage, and simple to maintain. In the future, the coverage and the number of users can be easily expanded and upgraded.
12. Comply with Order No. 82 stipulated by the state to record and audit the behavior of Internet users.