4 Best-Budget Wireless 4g Mobile Routers
2021.11.01 / By hqt
4G Wi-Fi transmitters available on the market
Knowing that the choice of wireless 4g mobile router can be overwhelming, we’ve selected the best wireless routers for regular home users, gamers, and people on a budget.
Advantages of 4g mobile router
- Compact design
- Power folding source is USB 2.0. plug
- Is a versatile USB, both capable of storing and having the ability to broadcast Wi-Fi
- Lower price than 4g mobile router
- Suitable for people with low usage
- Poor transmission speed
- Can’t work independently
4G Wi-Fi router
- Designed like a traditional modem router
- Stable transmission speed
- The ability to receive and broadcast continuously
- Can use 4G sim or wireless network simultaneously
- Mobility is not great due to the need to use a fixed power supply.
4G mobile router
Why is the number of people using 4g mobile router increasing?
Walking around on reputable e-commerce sites, you will notice that the number of orders for 4g mobile router products is quite large. Why are they so popular? This is a question not only for you but for many other consumers. The following summaries will explain this to you:
- Support sim cards of many domestic and foreign carriers.
- Using a dedicated 4g mobile router with a faster and more stable access speed than the 4G function on mobile phones
- Multiple devices can be connected at the same time.
- With one hotspot, some 4G wifi routers for up to 10 devices connect.
- The connection range is as large as a regular modem router.
- Wireless design, compact, convenient to carry on business, outing or traveling.
- Separate management software helps users control speed, used and remaining access.
- There are many prices from expensive to cheap, suitable for a variety of consumers.
- The battery capacity of the4g mobile router is usually not very large
- If you use battery for a long time, you will need an extra rechargeable battery
Experience choosing the best 4g mobile router
Evaluate user needs
Speaking of usage needs, it can be affirmed that you do not always need a 4g mobile router. But it will really promote the “benefit” when you fall into a situation where you need a network but suddenly “lose your life” or when you have to frequently move to a place where there is no internet access point at all.
As for me, when in the city, I rarely use this wifi transmitter. But every time I go out or go back to my hometown, I always have to carry a 4G wifi router to be able to access Facebook and surf the web.
4g mobile router design
For many people, the design is not very important, but for a mobile device, the design of the 4g mobile router must meet 3 factors: small – compact – convenient to carry.
4g mobile router with many compact designs
And of course, you should also not ignore the first impressions of the product form such as color, design details, whether the material is impact resistant or not, how is the heat dissipation
You are the user, the product belongs to you, so you have the right to choose the product that you like the most, the most beautiful.
4g mobile router Features
Product features are often shown on data about specifications, always printed directly on the packaging or accompanying instructions. But not everyone is knowledgeable enough to interpret all the numbers or English or Chinese words there.
However, I have some small tips; hope to be useful this information about 4g mobile routers to you. When reading the specifications, keep in mind:
- There are 3 types of network bandwidth and speed: Cat 4, Cat 6 and Cat 9.
- If your budget is large, you can choose Cat 9, otherwise Cat 4 and Cat 6 are still considered suitable.
- Standard support for Wi-Fi connection: Usually 2.4 GHz band, 150 Mbps or 300 Mbps speed, 5 GHz band or 802.11ac N standard technology
- SD or USB slot support
- IP QoS feature to control traffic usage
- Security Protocol WPA/WPA2
- Broadcom chip for stable performance and fast data processing speed
Currently on the market, 4g mobile router usually have a battery capacity of 1500 mAh – 2000 mAh with a continuous use time of about 6-8 hours. Some products have a huge capacity of up to 10000 mAh allowing 16 hours of continuous use.
Please consider your needs and time to make the right decision. If you often have to travel for work and need to use the network often, the 4G Wi-Fi transmitter with a large battery capacity is very useful, you will not need to worry about the problem of interrupted work. And it is impossible not to mention that the price of 4G wifi transmitters with large battery capacity is always higher than other products.
Number of devices allowed to connect
With a current 4g mobile router product, the number of devices that allow connection usually ranges from 5 to 10 devices, a few have a larger number.
If you use it for personal purposes, this criterion is not very important, you can ignore it. But if you use it for work, choose a product that allows connecting at least 10 devices at the same time.
4g Mobile Router Extensions
Some 4G wifi transmitters allow users to use as a backup battery. With this 2-in-1 feature, you save quite a bit of money on purchasing power banks and storage space. However, this means that the battery capacity of the device will decrease rapidly, directly affecting the wifi broadcast time if you use it for purposes such as a power bank.
Separate management software is also one of the other preeminent features that I want to mention here. You can control the 4g mobile routers on your phone or tablet without touching the product.
4g mobile router price
With any product, the price is always proportional to the quality and features that the product brings to the user. High price corresponds to quality, good product design and low price, vice versa. Can’t expect cheap products with the same quality as brand names, this is completely ridiculous.