How to Configure Sailsky 4G LTE WiFi Router?
A SailSky 4G WiFi Router provides several advantages over a fixed line, including greater flexibility and faster rollout times. The Sailsky 4G WiFi Router is quite flexible. It may be used in a variety of situations by several types of organisations.
There is no additional difficulty involved in configuring a 4G LTE router, and you may do it by following this guide:
How to Configure a Sailsky 4G WiFi Router? What is the login procedure?
To configure the SailSky WiFi router for the first time, follow these steps:
- Unbox your 4G LTE router.
- By using a dedicated Ethernet cable, connect it with your laptop or personal computer.
- Turn on your router.
- Launch a web browser on your laptop or PC.
- Put 192.168.1.1 (the default IP address) in the address bar.
- Click OK and proceed.
- When the login page comes up, type in the password and username that are written on the back of your WiFi device.
- Generally, the default username and password are “admin.”
- As you enter the password and username, you will reach the next page of settings.
- To make the settings in Quick Start, click Run the Wizard.
- If you intend to use your wifi router with a fixed ethernet cable from your ISP, enter the DNS records requested by your ISP.
- Keep the advanced settings as default or “auto.”
- Set SSID, the name of the wifi network, to be visible while searching for wifi.
- Set the password type to “WPA/WPA2 preshared key” and set a strong password.
- Now you can unplug your wifi device from your laptop or PC, so you can now connect wirelessly by entering the credentials you just set.
How can you access the settings on your wireless router wirelessly?
- Turn on your router.
- Connect to the wifi using the default username and password.
- Type the default IP address, 192.168.1.1, in the web browser.
- The IP address can also be found on the back of the 4G WiFi device.
- After entering your IP address, you will be taken to a login page.
- Enter the default username and password: “admin,” to login.
- Find the Wlan tab, where you can change the SSID name, modify network settings, set a new password, or update your wifi router.
- Tip: You can also set the limit for devices to connect at the same time.
How do I modify the password for my Sailsky 4G WiFi Router?
- Launch the browser.
- In the address bar, enter 192.168.1.1.
- Enter your default password and username.
- Click the “Detail Setup” button.
- Access WLAN.
- Click “WPA Pre-Shared Key” next.
- Then uncheck the “Hide” box.
How to Configure Your SailSky Broadband Connection
Before you begin configuring your Sailsky Broadband Connection, make sure Sailsky has contacted you and confirmed that your account has already been set up.Check that you have everything you need on hand. An ADSL2+ modem/router is often included with most of these items. Router/modem for ADSL2+
How to Use the Sailsky Portable WiFi Router – The Handheld 4G WiFi Router
You can make a wireless connection hotspot that can be used by PCs, tablets, ultrabooks, hybrid laptops, and smartphones, among other wifi-enabled devices.
When you choose a portable wireless router for your iPad, PC, or tablet, SailSky 4G Wifi is a better choice. Most SailSky 4G WiFi routers support both older wireless standards and newer ac standards. The router is also compatible with all earlier wireless standards.
The Sailsky 4G WiFi Router has several advantages over other options. Sailskywifi is the best enterprise to choose if you want to buy a 5G router, 4G router, pocket 4G WiFi, 4G WiFi modem/dongle, Sailsky 4G WiFi Router, or any other Internet Access Device. Their highly reliable, cost-saving, and flexible products meet all user requirements. We hope this has helped you learn “How to Configure a SailSky 4G WiFi Router.”